Advanced Directives allow a person to make health care decisions.   The standard Advanced Directives documents in Conecticut are Appointment of Health Care Representative, Living Will, Document of Anatomical Gift, and Designation of Conservator of the Person.   There is a Consolidated single form which people can use.

The Connecticut Department of Social Services has a package explaining the forms, and providing the Consolidated form.

The forms can be found using the link below (you will need to cut and paste into your web browser).

These forms are a part of anyone’s estate planning.

For further information or assistance, please feel free to contact

Attorney Robert M. Singer

2572 Whitney Avenue

Hamden, CT  06518



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.